12. Sleep well. Care not for any obligations. Sleep is priority and I like to sleep early at night and until i wake up myself. No alarms required. I know some of you are nightbirds, but taking your full eight hours of beauty sleep is so essential. Catching up later in the day is impractical and just not as relaxing. I have found its best to complete my sleep at night. Early to bed and early to rise is definitely recommended by me.
13. Play. Even before I became a mum I loved playing. Especially with kids in the park outdoors and board games indoors. Stop playing and you lose a vital part of you.
14. Dance. This is my favourite exercise and hobby. You should be able to dance anywhere, without alchohol and without embarrassment. Dancing rejuvinates all our chakras and shakes off all the negativity out of the aura. A lot of Wiccan and ancient pagan rituals involve rhythmic body movement and dancing as these are great for healing.
15. Generosity without expectation. This truly helps in releasing two major blockages towards healing, namely guilt and fear. Give to others and yourself good energy, blessings, prosperity, help…. freely and often. Do not haggle or drain others. Give happily. Accept happily without guilt when you receive likewise.
16. No Watch. I stopped wearing a watch when I was a teen. Life is better ever since. Your body has its own inner clock…let that guide you. A lot of tension gets relieved as a result when your intuition takes over and you go with the flow instead of racing about daily.
17. Clear up the clutter. Keeping your cupboard, attic, basement, all rooms, office drawers, desk clean, well sorted and organised is the key to solving many many problems in life including health. Good energy flows better without clogging. Healing flows in.
18. Don’t stock up medicines. I do not say never use medicines. Unless absolutely necessary and prescribed at that point of time, don’t collect medicines because you want to be prepared. Do not create that kind of potential energy. Everything you collect wants to be used someday. I have kept medicines at bay for many many years now and trust me, have not invited much of illness either. Work on your chakras, learn healing, there is plenty of prevention and less need for cure when you take healing right from childhood. Do not wait for a medical emergency to start with healing please.
19. No harmful substances. I assure you spiritual power does not require any harmful drug, smoking, alcohol intake or any harmful practice of any kind. These are tamasic or negative substances and their effects can never be good in any way. Even Shiva brought up the poison, he never absorbed it. So don’t think religious or ritualistic intake in the name of any god is a great liberator. Do not let even tea or coffee control you. Be your own master.
20. No hurry. Walk slowly, admire the flowers, smile at people, breathe…consciously…we are immortal. Its a myth that we live just once…you can live this life as many times as needed… It can be better each time. Enjoy growing older, its a journey of your soul. The body will adapt and age beautifully. I have had gray hair since childhood and no fear of graying. I have no problem gaining age either. Its another word for experience. Why do we want to hold on to youth. As long as you remain healthy and wise let age advance. Do not fear ageing, death, or life itself. A lot of people feel they must end the cycle of rebirth and hurry up with their spirituality so that this birth is assured to be their final birth. This reveals a fear and a major blockage. Let it go. Life and afterlife and life after life are all beautiful. We are energy, one and many at the same time. Energy changes form and is never really destroyed. With awareness we consciously transform in a positive direction. We have always existed and will always exist though not in the same form or multiplicity. Infinite life is ours.