Just a quick announcement that my new book – The Global Wicca Revolution is now out on paperback and kindle.
You can read the preview and buy here:
I would love to have you read and review my work
Love and blessings
We are witches, we cast spells
For everything to be all well
While others gather arms and guns
We believe in Harming None
Those who try to kill and burn
Will soon begin to lessons learn
Its natures law, do as you will
You cannot ever spirit kill
Soon reborn from ash and dust
Is life eternal, ever just
That’s why we witches celebrate
And simply write and seal our fate
By earth and fire, wind and sea
By the Goddess Blessed Be
– Swati Prakash
Posted in Wicca, Wizdom, tagged affirmations, amulet, Amulets, crystal, Energy, Global Wicca, God, goddess, healing, magick, meditaton, Reiki, spells, Swati Prakash, Wicca on November 5, 2014 | 3 Comments »
21. Go outside. Staying cooped up indoors all the time can block our energy channels. Getting some fresh air in a healthy surrounding is as important as eating fresh food.
22. Be natural. Pretending to be something we are not just to impress can often create energy blocks. Flashing designer labels, acting important or name dropping reveals an inner inferiority complex being masqued. Let go of false self importance and free the spirit to be yourself and see your aura glow and grow in truth.
23. Express authentically. Those sugary sweet interactions are often a coating applied to hide our real views or feelings. The aim is often to gain a favour or maintain relations for future use. But what happens when we become two-faced is that we carry all this suppressed negativity inside which becomes grotesque by the day. Instead if we express our views authentically everyday, and allow others to do so freely, with open heart and mind, without fear of ego, and with forgiveness in our heart, interactions become more useful and positive. Our communication is then calm, authentic and meaningful, leading to expand everyones consciousness and reach mutual understanding. This way we actually prevent anger and blockages from building up and destroying health and relationships in future. If there is plenty of pent up unexpressed or hidden negativity inside from the past it can be exorcised and removed in a safe way with the help of expert healers or therapists to leave you detfoxified and cleansed, and then replace the space with positive energy of love and light.
24. Be Karma Conscious. A lot of health conditions may be inherited by birth from our past life karma or deeds. Thoughts, desires, emotions and actions all are karma which create our destiny consciously or unconsciously. Through meditative visions in regression therapy, our natal chart in astrology, psychic visions of intuition and other past life healing modalities, we can know the hidden past and bring to surface our unconscious karma. We can learn our lesson, of how we created our own illness or misfortune through our own past karma in present or past lifetimes. Then we can choose to let go of those unhealthy ways of living and generate better karma in the present moment towards our greater wellbeing.
25. Be Energy Conscious. Everything is energy. There is vibration in everything, whether potential or kinetic. Unuseful and harmful vibrations can be removed and replaced with better vibrations. Look at your own room, a painting with a sad face, a book with a negative title, a clock that has stopped, a broken artifact, newspaper with depressing headlines, unhappy music, a crime flick….all may be sending negative energy your way and unconsciously you might have been absorbing it to actually manifeset all those things. Replace with better vibration items that feel wonderful. Slowly you will gain the power to see the vibration or energy all around even where there is no physical matter, and learn how to transform that subtle energy too through energy healing. Its a science.
26. Heal at each level. If negative energy has already manifested into physical illness seek medical treatment and not just inner healing. If mind is affected consider psychotherapy or psychological counseling too. Spiritual healing is always good, whether or not there is a problem. Let that be the base, take it regularly and let it flow at all times. But if any past inner negativity has already become a disease of mind or body, feel unashamed to seek medical help as well.
27. Ground Yourself in the Present. Whatever may have happened until now, until the present moment, has already become your past. Talk about unwanted events in past tense. Every problem, each mistake, all sorrow WAS in past and need not continue to be in future. In present moment anything and everything is possible, but what will manifest depends on your WILL. Use your will power consciously in the present to create good always in each moment. Forgive and release the past. Let everything you say now be a positive affirmation. Choose to have positive feelings and thoughts right now. Do positive things this moment. This way negativity will have no scope of manifesting in future from NOW onwards.
28. Know Thyself. All nature including us, is an array of various manifestations of the one energy or uni-verse. This energy is primarily good or God/ESS energy (God or Goddess is not outside but truly within all). Ego limitations create duality or multiplicity across the universe, but the universal energy still runs through us all and can be felt and experienced in meditation (attunement). Its rigid egos that have blockages to the free flow of God/ESS energy. These ego blocks operate out of ignorance when we identify and attach to our limited personalities instead of recognising ourselves as One. Liberating ourselves from ego blocks and ignorance is the ultimate healing. It helps us understand the overall oneness of everyone and everything in this matrix of life. We no longer attach to the limited karmic cycles of our individual past lives. No longer are we affected by past karmas or unconscious forces of destiny. The liberated person expands infinitely to truly experience being one with the universe. Anyone and anything can be healed when their ego blocks dissolve. If ego blocks restrict either the sender or receiver healing delays. The meaning of healing is to join, patch up and reunite through the common Higher Self, God/ess or one energy of the universe that runs through us. Meditation helps in letting go of our rigid ego blockages and opens up the aura to healing. Whether you employ gems, crystals, amulets, energy channeling, candles, words, music, yoga, visualisation, herbs…everything starts working for our good once we are open and ready. Healing integrates us. The more spiritually liberated we all are, the more healed and peaceful the universe becomes.
With this I conclude this three part series.
I encourage you to meditate and experience the truth for yourself through real intuition instead of merely reading these words.
1. Eat light. Its amazing how little we really require to live. Most of the time we eat for emotional comfort, taste, social obligation, entertainment…all the wrong reasons. When we are in a meditative state we literally eat light, or spiritual energy. Most of my students who have come over to attend my full day workshops always felt too full to eat lunch and that’s because of the amazing energy they were channeling. I won’t suggest trying not to eat. Rather I suggest eat when you really need to and this need reduces automatically when you channel higher energy.
2. Eat right. This is what I have finally concluded. Vegetarian food is the best, especially because you don’t have to kill the plant. Eat more fruits including vegetables that are actually fruits such as cucumber, courgettes, bell peppers, brinjals, gourds, there are so many varieties of tasty foods that are meant to be eaten. Plants want to offer us their ripe fruits so we can help in propagating the seeds and plenty of nutrition in these juicy fruits makes them my favourite.
3. Cook less. Healthy, ripe organic fruits and veggies often require little or no cooking. Personally I have never been a fan of cooking because it destroys so much of the nutritients in our food and adds so much unrequired oil, sugar, salt and spice thereby completely spoiling the fruity food which nature has already ripened and served to us all ready to eat with all required things included within.
4. Exercise lightly. High adrenalin pumping, muscle building types who live on protein shakes and meats often look like meat themselves. Its stupid to eat wrong and then spend extra cash and time to lose weight by joining the gym. Walking, completing household chores yourself with less use of automated equipment, yoga, stretches, simple exercises you can easily perform at home or in the park are sufficient to keep fit and look nice (provided you eat light and right), and they do not cost much time or money.
5. Talk less and softly. Talking exerts us and creates uneccesary stress. Use of intuition is so important in understanding things without much need of words.
6. Think less. Thinking is unrequired when you are channeling pure energy or spiritual wisdom. There is no need to process and twist this higher wisdom mentally. Everything you say or do can simply channel this higher energy without diluting, tweaking, confusing the same. Let your mind be one with the universe, large and open with endless awareness all the time. Smaller minds need to worry and think. The universal mind is forever in peace, relaxed and clear as crystal with doubtless awareness. Meditation is all about achieving that thought free state of pure being.
7. Choose intuitively. Your inner self knows what’s right. It tells you when you need anything, what you need, what you do not need. Choose health always. This means reading only useful information, wearing comfort, spending time wisely, living in the right location, clean surroundings, positive people, right kind of shopping, a career you love and excel in….these things can simply not be found in books…only intuition can guide us perfectly. Sometimes people think they are intuitive when they are actually blocked. Only correct meditation can unblock and allow wisdom to flow, minus all the rubbish.
8. Healthy relationship. I am a big fan of monogamy, loyal mutual love, healthy sexual partnership and marriage. Its all about wholesome and clean auras interacting together, contributing to each others health and happiness, living a better life together. There should be no bondage out of emotional, financial, sexual or any other dependency or insecurity. A real relationship strengthens rather than weakens your individuality. Walk away from negative energy. Accept real love.
9. Find and live your purpose. A lot of depression, misery, disease and helplessness is when you do not know yourself, your spiritual truth, your reason for incarnating on this planet. Know that the universal energy that some call God or Goddess can be manifesting through you. The more you allow this energy to flow through you, the better and more purposeful life gets. Only when blocked to this energy you lose life and fall prey to diseases of mind, body, soul. Again meditation is the answer.
10. Meditation in every moment. Its not something you do for a few minutes. No need to have rigid schedules or complex techniques. You are doing it right when you feel the positive universal energy flowing through you in every moment free of any spiritual, mental, emotional, or any other blockages. Only goodness flows through you always. Health is effortlessly achieved.
11. Spells for every improvement. Some people who think of God or Goddess as an external entity pray. Those who channel infinite energy simply manifest. Its about being your true self. A lot of unhappiness was upon earth when people misunderstood God or Goddess as an external being and stopped learning the right ways to meditate, use intuition, create positive transformation in life. This lack of magick made people feel like victims, helpless, hapless, worried, dependent on external guidance, medicines, convuluted religious dictats and negative sorcery. Thanks to meditation more people are now finding the inner source of health and happiness everyday and aligning with their infinite magical nature.
They are everywhere
You are watching a spellbinding moment on Charmed and the bell rings…
Enjoying a quiet stroll by the riverside and there you hear them shout…
Rushing to a client meeting and they will still run into you before you run for the train…
Go to the supermarket to buy a toilet roll and there they are…lurking…waiting…pouncing on anyone who seems like a nice person
And before you know it a magazine will be shoved through your door or a hand will firmly place a finger on that book which has the words of their God and they will read out a line or two in an attempt to demonstrate how nice the book is…hoping you will be lured into reading it. They will make every attempt to preach through their book. Yes they are passionate promoters of their faith.
If Wiccans would take even one millionth of this kind of effort to publicise their faith, I guarantee you that even the pigs and chickens in the galaxy will become Wiccans in no time. (but thank Goddess we are not chasing followers)
So here is today’s ‘conversion’, enjoy!
A young woman on the street, “Hi, you look like you speak another language than English, are you Portuguese?”
I (aware of my Asian skin tone), “No, don’t worry, I speak English”
She begins to pulls a thin magazine from her bag
I, “I know you are from a church, don’t worry that magazine is already delivered to my house”
She, “So do you enjoy reading it?”
I, “I have read it once”
She keeps the magazine back and pulls The Book out of her bag and points at a para, “Do you know the prophecy, just like the Lord’s prayer….kingdom come….on earth as in heaven….see here in this book. The day is coming when God will establish his government on earth and it will be better for everyone. Do you believe in this?”
I, “Its great that the world is getting better”. I look at my baby sleeping in the pram and at the road ahead hoping she gets the hint.
She comes in front again, “See just like you love your baby our father loves us too, he is God, do you believe in him?”
I “Sure you can call God mother, or anything else too”
She, “Yes but Jesus said father, our father in heaven will come and change our earth. Do you believe it?”
I, “See no one is coming from outside to heal us, we must learn healing ourselves. God is within, its our inner self”
She, “But God is a personality who is outside and there is also a Devil who is the opposite of him”
I, “All the positive energy is God and its in us too, like a wave flowing through all of us. We need to meditate to be aware of the energy”
She seems interested, so I go on, “Devil is ignorance, because when we are ignorant of this energy that unites us, then we harm others because we falsely believe ourselves to be different. But all karma comes back to us eventually because we are interconnected as one. When we are aware of karma we do good”
She, “That’s really good. Its written here in the book that God created the earth, he made Adam and Eve, in Genesis, see here…in his image…so yes it may be that we all have the qualities of God, See its written here God has these qualities, Love, Wisdom, Power…its written here…Jesus said, God is love. But I always thought God is a distinct personality, a being, who has created us like its written here in Genesis. So who has created us if there is nothing outside?”
I, “God is an unlimited energy. Like you said, its love…its a creative energy that forms everything. Its not a person somewhere outside…its not a limited personality with a limited form. We all have it inside and we can all channel this positive energy, even you can do it.”
She, “But we are told that this book has the words of God so everything is there in it, we have to follow it. We have to read it everyday. I can send you one.”
I, “I have one thank you, I have read it…it was a different version, but see I have a nice way of reading this one…let’s see I will try to get a message for you from this book.”
I perform a Bibliomancy reading for her, reading a random para after meditating and focusing on what she needs to know to give a message to her.
Gosh, its a para about how Jehovah was angry and burnt a city and all the people. (Those kinds are what they avoid reading when they are soft selling)
I, “Look the book says God is love so how is it that this book indicates that he had this anger issue as well, what’s all this burning cities and people”
She trembles a bit, “Yes, I suppose he was angry because people were not being nice to each other… but yes I see what you are saying…its hard to believe that God can have anger also, if it is made of love”
I, “Look here there is something about magic and divination written here”
She, “Yes its written in Deuteronomy 18:10 that there should not be anyone who practices divination, or magic, or talk to spirits”
I, “But divination is all about listening to intuition, its the only way of knowing the truth for yourself …we have to feel God within, meditate and listen to the inner voice. And magic is all about using the inner energy of God for healing so that we can be self reliant, its God’s energy, even spirits need healing”
She, “But see we are told that God wants us to be loyal to him, just like you will want your husband to be loyal to you and not go outside, similarly we should not go to other gods, there are many other gods, there are gods of Egypt and animal gods and god in idols… and we should not believe in other gods”
I, “Idols are not gods, they are symbols of various godly powers, like Durga symbolises protection from evil forces. Nothing wrong with idols. And all gods and goddesses are one but they all symbolise various positive powers, so what do you mean by ‘other gods’…all is one, we are all one. God will never say those things”
She, “Yes we are all one, what you say is true. But then why will the Book say that our God is different from other gods, and we should not believe in any other gods… and why will it say we should not use divination or magic?”
I, “Why don’t you ask the people who wrote these books why they are writing such things? Someone has written this book and then they have made so many versions of it right?”
She (thinks for the first time instead of reading), “Right, thank you. So what do you think we should do to make the world better.”
I, “We should all learn meditation, healing and magic. You should learn magic. That the message from the Bible through divination. Blessed Be!”
What is Magick
In Summer, Winter,
What is Magick
If not We
Stars and Creatures,
Stones and Trees
What is Magick
Art and Science
Words and Numbers
Waves and Lines
What is Magick
Day and Dream
Both the Seen
And the Unseen
What is Magick
From the Problem
What is Magick
Truth thats Seen
Without your Eyes
What is Magick
Mind to Matter
Seed to Flower
What is Magick
The Way to Be
Your Very Best
What is Magick
What is Magick
Grow and Prosper
Heal and Bless
What is Magick
Song and Dance
Life with Romance
What is Magick
To Freely Flow
From Form to Form
And Time to Time
To Your Mind
And You Create
Your Thoughts to Be
Then Who Are You
For What is Magick
If You are Spirit
Then Magick is
– Swati Prakash
This life is only as enchanted
As you ever truly wanted
Beauty, wisdom, happiness
With gifts of nature we are blessed
Intuition and our inner power
Grows within from bud to flower
Soon with time we all do grow
Until we all this mysteŕy know
It will reveal itself for sure
When you open up your faery door
So fall asleep without a sound
Somewhere on a misty mound
Where all around those voices sing
They dance around the faery ring
The shining ones are everywhere
And when you are ready they appear
They bring you magick of insight
To see beyond the visible light
Its all about your energy
As you will so it will be
Choose to draw just good to you
You can create more than you knew
This is the world of real magick
Do not give up on science or logic
Your inner truth is all vibration
Your outer world is its creation
Within your body is a soul
That dreams your life and makes it whole
And connected to all nature
Is the soul of every creature
Through the threads of endless love
We all are linked to whats above
The higher self is ever near
The universe is over here
The one truth is just what one finds
When they open up their inner blinds
Shine far and wide your faery light
Its who you are and its alright
See yourself in the crystal mirror
Eternal one who lives forever
Infinity you are everywhere
Your every wish is someones prayer
The universe inside of you
Is a faery tale thats coming true
Decide the dream you wish to dream
Before emerging from this stream
Of consciousness pure and divine
And everything shall fall in line
The Goddess plans while you and me
Surrender to our destiny
Align with her and let love rule
May the World become her Fool
And dance the faery dance of life
No worries, fears, hate or strife
Let us be free of all disease
Accepting happiness and peace
While this may sound like fantasy
Its only just about to be
For as we learn to live and heal
This faery tale is turning real