1. Eat light. Its amazing how little we really require to live. Most of the time we eat for emotional comfort, taste, social obligation, entertainment…all the wrong reasons. When we are in a meditative state we literally eat light, or spiritual energy. Most of my students who have come over to attend my full day workshops always felt too full to eat lunch and that’s because of the amazing energy they were channeling. I won’t suggest trying not to eat. Rather I suggest eat when you really need to and this need reduces automatically when you channel higher energy.
2. Eat right. This is what I have finally concluded. Vegetarian food is the best, especially because you don’t have to kill the plant. Eat more fruits including vegetables that are actually fruits such as cucumber, courgettes, bell peppers, brinjals, gourds, there are so many varieties of tasty foods that are meant to be eaten. Plants want to offer us their ripe fruits so we can help in propagating the seeds and plenty of nutrition in these juicy fruits makes them my favourite.
3. Cook less. Healthy, ripe organic fruits and veggies often require little or no cooking. Personally I have never been a fan of cooking because it destroys so much of the nutritients in our food and adds so much unrequired oil, sugar, salt and spice thereby completely spoiling the fruity food which nature has already ripened and served to us all ready to eat with all required things included within.
4. Exercise lightly. High adrenalin pumping, muscle building types who live on protein shakes and meats often look like meat themselves. Its stupid to eat wrong and then spend extra cash and time to lose weight by joining the gym. Walking, completing household chores yourself with less use of automated equipment, yoga, stretches, simple exercises you can easily perform at home or in the park are sufficient to keep fit and look nice (provided you eat light and right), and they do not cost much time or money.
5. Talk less and softly. Talking exerts us and creates uneccesary stress. Use of intuition is so important in understanding things without much need of words.
6. Think less. Thinking is unrequired when you are channeling pure energy or spiritual wisdom. There is no need to process and twist this higher wisdom mentally. Everything you say or do can simply channel this higher energy without diluting, tweaking, confusing the same. Let your mind be one with the universe, large and open with endless awareness all the time. Smaller minds need to worry and think. The universal mind is forever in peace, relaxed and clear as crystal with doubtless awareness. Meditation is all about achieving that thought free state of pure being.
7. Choose intuitively. Your inner self knows what’s right. It tells you when you need anything, what you need, what you do not need. Choose health always. This means reading only useful information, wearing comfort, spending time wisely, living in the right location, clean surroundings, positive people, right kind of shopping, a career you love and excel in….these things can simply not be found in books…only intuition can guide us perfectly. Sometimes people think they are intuitive when they are actually blocked. Only correct meditation can unblock and allow wisdom to flow, minus all the rubbish.
8. Healthy relationship. I am a big fan of monogamy, loyal mutual love, healthy sexual partnership and marriage. Its all about wholesome and clean auras interacting together, contributing to each others health and happiness, living a better life together. There should be no bondage out of emotional, financial, sexual or any other dependency or insecurity. A real relationship strengthens rather than weakens your individuality. Walk away from negative energy. Accept real love.
9. Find and live your purpose. A lot of depression, misery, disease and helplessness is when you do not know yourself, your spiritual truth, your reason for incarnating on this planet. Know that the universal energy that some call God or Goddess can be manifesting through you. The more you allow this energy to flow through you, the better and more purposeful life gets. Only when blocked to this energy you lose life and fall prey to diseases of mind, body, soul. Again meditation is the answer.
10. Meditation in every moment. Its not something you do for a few minutes. No need to have rigid schedules or complex techniques. You are doing it right when you feel the positive universal energy flowing through you in every moment free of any spiritual, mental, emotional, or any other blockages. Only goodness flows through you always. Health is effortlessly achieved.
11. Spells for every improvement. Some people who think of God or Goddess as an external entity pray. Those who channel infinite energy simply manifest. Its about being your true self. A lot of unhappiness was upon earth when people misunderstood God or Goddess as an external being and stopped learning the right ways to meditate, use intuition, create positive transformation in life. This lack of magick made people feel like victims, helpless, hapless, worried, dependent on external guidance, medicines, convuluted religious dictats and negative sorcery. Thanks to meditation more people are now finding the inner source of health and happiness everyday and aligning with their infinite magical nature.
Read Full Post »