Just a quick announcement that my new book – The Global Wicca Revolution is now out on paperback and kindle.
You can read the preview and buy here:
I would love to have you read and review my work
Love and blessings
Posted in Courses, Wicca, Wizdom, tagged banish negative, banishing spells, banning bbc documentary on rapist, beef ban, free Wicca course, Global Wicca, india's daughter, spells, Swati Prakash, Wicca on March 5, 2015 | Leave a Comment »
Defining negative as something that is clearly harmful for self or others..
Is a banning beef justified?
Is banning BBC from airing interviews of rapists justified?
Are such bans helpful, effective or sufficient?
Or do they make people feel powerless, as if their rights are taken away?
What I have observed is that more and more of people have been unhappy, angry, frustrated or sad at the state of our world.
The problem is that whatever you feel unhappy about can gain as much power as what you love.
Hate and love are equally strong emotions, and infact two sides of a coin.
The more you think, feel and talk about your hates, the more you attract more of what you hate.
The more you feel and visualise what you love, the more of it you get.
With rights come responsibility.
Are we willing to use our power wisely without harming anyone?
Ideally we should stop killing animals or felling trees or taking life to satisfy our greed, even if these things are not banned.
And ideally we should speak about, publicise, promote, enjoy circulating positive, wise, useful events, people, news and energy much much more often, while banishing things that promote fear or harm, from deep within us.
Banishing evil is an inside job..it needs to be done within our psyche.
Learn how to banish negativity in course 6 of http://www.globalwicca.com in the free fundamental training online.
Yes, its free, because its necessary.
Spread the light and love.
As the snow returns to water
The wheel of nature turning soon
Life keeps changing everafter
Come september, march or june
Trust me, says the Goddess softly
As you cast the witches rune
Look for signs and symbols daily
Dawn or dusk, midnight or noon
I am always there within you
Sending you another boon
From the universe inside you
Singing the eternal tune
Hear my voice and feel my power
Shining through this wishing moon
Merge with me and self empower
With your inner truth attune
We are witches, we cast spells
For everything to be all well
While others gather arms and guns
We believe in Harming None
Those who try to kill and burn
Will soon begin to lessons learn
Its natures law, do as you will
You cannot ever spirit kill
Soon reborn from ash and dust
Is life eternal, ever just
That’s why we witches celebrate
And simply write and seal our fate
By earth and fire, wind and sea
By the Goddess Blessed Be
– Swati Prakash
So how are you and everything
What do you feel tomorrow brings
How was your day, or previous life
And are you happy to survive
There’s much to hear and much to say
About today and yesterdays
The woes and dreams are many, yet
What we create is all we get
Blessed are the souls who are content
Who are free of worry or repent
Those who have gained their victory
Over endless triviality
To finally see everything
Merge into one eternal spring
Emerging from the holy grail
Our Self, who fashions every tale
Past, future, in the moment
The story of life makes perfect sense
Fragments of this tale we see
Unraveling through eternity
Through the illusion we call time
We create whats yours and what is mine
We divide our consciousness
To play a game of fake pretense
Multiplied and so divided
We spread through the world unguided
We filled our minds with false beliefs
To hide the truth we daily see
Until we tired and exhausted
Realise the truth is all we wanted
Replacing simplicity for confusion
To put an end to the illusion
Embracing the oneness of all
On everyone this light does fall
In an alternate reality
We are all awake in totality
Its happening right now right here
Seen through the mists of time all clear
So let’s not wait or waste our time
Awaiting for the great divine
Or for a fate or destiny
That lies within us already
And shift perception to allow
Our perfect state, eternal now
Posted in Wicca, Wizdom, tagged affirmations, amulet, Amulets, crystal, Energy, Global Wicca, God, goddess, healing, magick, meditaton, Reiki, spells, Swati Prakash, Wicca on November 5, 2014 | 3 Comments »
21. Go outside. Staying cooped up indoors all the time can block our energy channels. Getting some fresh air in a healthy surrounding is as important as eating fresh food.
22. Be natural. Pretending to be something we are not just to impress can often create energy blocks. Flashing designer labels, acting important or name dropping reveals an inner inferiority complex being masqued. Let go of false self importance and free the spirit to be yourself and see your aura glow and grow in truth.
23. Express authentically. Those sugary sweet interactions are often a coating applied to hide our real views or feelings. The aim is often to gain a favour or maintain relations for future use. But what happens when we become two-faced is that we carry all this suppressed negativity inside which becomes grotesque by the day. Instead if we express our views authentically everyday, and allow others to do so freely, with open heart and mind, without fear of ego, and with forgiveness in our heart, interactions become more useful and positive. Our communication is then calm, authentic and meaningful, leading to expand everyones consciousness and reach mutual understanding. This way we actually prevent anger and blockages from building up and destroying health and relationships in future. If there is plenty of pent up unexpressed or hidden negativity inside from the past it can be exorcised and removed in a safe way with the help of expert healers or therapists to leave you detfoxified and cleansed, and then replace the space with positive energy of love and light.
24. Be Karma Conscious. A lot of health conditions may be inherited by birth from our past life karma or deeds. Thoughts, desires, emotions and actions all are karma which create our destiny consciously or unconsciously. Through meditative visions in regression therapy, our natal chart in astrology, psychic visions of intuition and other past life healing modalities, we can know the hidden past and bring to surface our unconscious karma. We can learn our lesson, of how we created our own illness or misfortune through our own past karma in present or past lifetimes. Then we can choose to let go of those unhealthy ways of living and generate better karma in the present moment towards our greater wellbeing.
25. Be Energy Conscious. Everything is energy. There is vibration in everything, whether potential or kinetic. Unuseful and harmful vibrations can be removed and replaced with better vibrations. Look at your own room, a painting with a sad face, a book with a negative title, a clock that has stopped, a broken artifact, newspaper with depressing headlines, unhappy music, a crime flick….all may be sending negative energy your way and unconsciously you might have been absorbing it to actually manifeset all those things. Replace with better vibration items that feel wonderful. Slowly you will gain the power to see the vibration or energy all around even where there is no physical matter, and learn how to transform that subtle energy too through energy healing. Its a science.
26. Heal at each level. If negative energy has already manifested into physical illness seek medical treatment and not just inner healing. If mind is affected consider psychotherapy or psychological counseling too. Spiritual healing is always good, whether or not there is a problem. Let that be the base, take it regularly and let it flow at all times. But if any past inner negativity has already become a disease of mind or body, feel unashamed to seek medical help as well.
27. Ground Yourself in the Present. Whatever may have happened until now, until the present moment, has already become your past. Talk about unwanted events in past tense. Every problem, each mistake, all sorrow WAS in past and need not continue to be in future. In present moment anything and everything is possible, but what will manifest depends on your WILL. Use your will power consciously in the present to create good always in each moment. Forgive and release the past. Let everything you say now be a positive affirmation. Choose to have positive feelings and thoughts right now. Do positive things this moment. This way negativity will have no scope of manifesting in future from NOW onwards.
28. Know Thyself. All nature including us, is an array of various manifestations of the one energy or uni-verse. This energy is primarily good or God/ESS energy (God or Goddess is not outside but truly within all). Ego limitations create duality or multiplicity across the universe, but the universal energy still runs through us all and can be felt and experienced in meditation (attunement). Its rigid egos that have blockages to the free flow of God/ESS energy. These ego blocks operate out of ignorance when we identify and attach to our limited personalities instead of recognising ourselves as One. Liberating ourselves from ego blocks and ignorance is the ultimate healing. It helps us understand the overall oneness of everyone and everything in this matrix of life. We no longer attach to the limited karmic cycles of our individual past lives. No longer are we affected by past karmas or unconscious forces of destiny. The liberated person expands infinitely to truly experience being one with the universe. Anyone and anything can be healed when their ego blocks dissolve. If ego blocks restrict either the sender or receiver healing delays. The meaning of healing is to join, patch up and reunite through the common Higher Self, God/ess or one energy of the universe that runs through us. Meditation helps in letting go of our rigid ego blockages and opens up the aura to healing. Whether you employ gems, crystals, amulets, energy channeling, candles, words, music, yoga, visualisation, herbs…everything starts working for our good once we are open and ready. Healing integrates us. The more spiritually liberated we all are, the more healed and peaceful the universe becomes.
With this I conclude this three part series.
I encourage you to meditate and experience the truth for yourself through real intuition instead of merely reading these words.
12. Sleep well. Care not for any obligations. Sleep is priority and I like to sleep early at night and until i wake up myself. No alarms required. I know some of you are nightbirds, but taking your full eight hours of beauty sleep is so essential. Catching up later in the day is impractical and just not as relaxing. I have found its best to complete my sleep at night. Early to bed and early to rise is definitely recommended by me.
13. Play. Even before I became a mum I loved playing. Especially with kids in the park outdoors and board games indoors. Stop playing and you lose a vital part of you.
14. Dance. This is my favourite exercise and hobby. You should be able to dance anywhere, without alchohol and without embarrassment. Dancing rejuvinates all our chakras and shakes off all the negativity out of the aura. A lot of Wiccan and ancient pagan rituals involve rhythmic body movement and dancing as these are great for healing.
15. Generosity without expectation. This truly helps in releasing two major blockages towards healing, namely guilt and fear. Give to others and yourself good energy, blessings, prosperity, help…. freely and often. Do not haggle or drain others. Give happily. Accept happily without guilt when you receive likewise.
16. No Watch. I stopped wearing a watch when I was a teen. Life is better ever since. Your body has its own inner clock…let that guide you. A lot of tension gets relieved as a result when your intuition takes over and you go with the flow instead of racing about daily.
17. Clear up the clutter. Keeping your cupboard, attic, basement, all rooms, office drawers, desk clean, well sorted and organised is the key to solving many many problems in life including health. Good energy flows better without clogging. Healing flows in.
18. Don’t stock up medicines. I do not say never use medicines. Unless absolutely necessary and prescribed at that point of time, don’t collect medicines because you want to be prepared. Do not create that kind of potential energy. Everything you collect wants to be used someday. I have kept medicines at bay for many many years now and trust me, have not invited much of illness either. Work on your chakras, learn healing, there is plenty of prevention and less need for cure when you take healing right from childhood. Do not wait for a medical emergency to start with healing please.
19. No harmful substances. I assure you spiritual power does not require any harmful drug, smoking, alcohol intake or any harmful practice of any kind. These are tamasic or negative substances and their effects can never be good in any way. Even Shiva brought up the poison, he never absorbed it. So don’t think religious or ritualistic intake in the name of any god is a great liberator. Do not let even tea or coffee control you. Be your own master.
20. No hurry. Walk slowly, admire the flowers, smile at people, breathe…consciously…we are immortal. Its a myth that we live just once…you can live this life as many times as needed… It can be better each time. Enjoy growing older, its a journey of your soul. The body will adapt and age beautifully. I have had gray hair since childhood and no fear of graying. I have no problem gaining age either. Its another word for experience. Why do we want to hold on to youth. As long as you remain healthy and wise let age advance. Do not fear ageing, death, or life itself. A lot of people feel they must end the cycle of rebirth and hurry up with their spirituality so that this birth is assured to be their final birth. This reveals a fear and a major blockage. Let it go. Life and afterlife and life after life are all beautiful. We are energy, one and many at the same time. Energy changes form and is never really destroyed. With awareness we consciously transform in a positive direction. We have always existed and will always exist though not in the same form or multiplicity. Infinite life is ours.