21. Go outside. Staying cooped up indoors all the time can block our energy channels. Getting some fresh air in a healthy surrounding is as important as eating fresh food.
22. Be natural. Pretending to be something we are not just to impress can often create energy blocks. Flashing designer labels, acting important or name dropping reveals an inner inferiority complex being masqued. Let go of false self importance and free the spirit to be yourself and see your aura glow and grow in truth.
23. Express authentically. Those sugary sweet interactions are often a coating applied to hide our real views or feelings. The aim is often to gain a favour or maintain relations for future use. But what happens when we become two-faced is that we carry all this suppressed negativity inside which becomes grotesque by the day. Instead if we express our views authentically everyday, and allow others to do so freely, with open heart and mind, without fear of ego, and with forgiveness in our heart, interactions become more useful and positive. Our communication is then calm, authentic and meaningful, leading to expand everyones consciousness and reach mutual understanding. This way we actually prevent anger and blockages from building up and destroying health and relationships in future. If there is plenty of pent up unexpressed or hidden negativity inside from the past it can be exorcised and removed in a safe way with the help of expert healers or therapists to leave you detfoxified and cleansed, and then replace the space with positive energy of love and light.
24. Be Karma Conscious. A lot of health conditions may be inherited by birth from our past life karma or deeds. Thoughts, desires, emotions and actions all are karma which create our destiny consciously or unconsciously. Through meditative visions in regression therapy, our natal chart in astrology, psychic visions of intuition and other past life healing modalities, we can know the hidden past and bring to surface our unconscious karma. We can learn our lesson, of how we created our own illness or misfortune through our own past karma in present or past lifetimes. Then we can choose to let go of those unhealthy ways of living and generate better karma in the present moment towards our greater wellbeing.
25. Be Energy Conscious. Everything is energy. There is vibration in everything, whether potential or kinetic. Unuseful and harmful vibrations can be removed and replaced with better vibrations. Look at your own room, a painting with a sad face, a book with a negative title, a clock that has stopped, a broken artifact, newspaper with depressing headlines, unhappy music, a crime flick….all may be sending negative energy your way and unconsciously you might have been absorbing it to actually manifeset all those things. Replace with better vibration items that feel wonderful. Slowly you will gain the power to see the vibration or energy all around even where there is no physical matter, and learn how to transform that subtle energy too through energy healing. Its a science.
26. Heal at each level. If negative energy has already manifested into physical illness seek medical treatment and not just inner healing. If mind is affected consider psychotherapy or psychological counseling too. Spiritual healing is always good, whether or not there is a problem. Let that be the base, take it regularly and let it flow at all times. But if any past inner negativity has already become a disease of mind or body, feel unashamed to seek medical help as well.
27. Ground Yourself in the Present. Whatever may have happened until now, until the present moment, has already become your past. Talk about unwanted events in past tense. Every problem, each mistake, all sorrow WAS in past and need not continue to be in future. In present moment anything and everything is possible, but what will manifest depends on your WILL. Use your will power consciously in the present to create good always in each moment. Forgive and release the past. Let everything you say now be a positive affirmation. Choose to have positive feelings and thoughts right now. Do positive things this moment. This way negativity will have no scope of manifesting in future from NOW onwards.
28. Know Thyself. All nature including us, is an array of various manifestations of the one energy or uni-verse. This energy is primarily good or God/ESS energy (God or Goddess is not outside but truly within all). Ego limitations create duality or multiplicity across the universe, but the universal energy still runs through us all and can be felt and experienced in meditation (attunement). Its rigid egos that have blockages to the free flow of God/ESS energy. These ego blocks operate out of ignorance when we identify and attach to our limited personalities instead of recognising ourselves as One. Liberating ourselves from ego blocks and ignorance is the ultimate healing. It helps us understand the overall oneness of everyone and everything in this matrix of life. We no longer attach to the limited karmic cycles of our individual past lives. No longer are we affected by past karmas or unconscious forces of destiny. The liberated person expands infinitely to truly experience being one with the universe. Anyone and anything can be healed when their ego blocks dissolve. If ego blocks restrict either the sender or receiver healing delays. The meaning of healing is to join, patch up and reunite through the common Higher Self, God/ess or one energy of the universe that runs through us. Meditation helps in letting go of our rigid ego blockages and opens up the aura to healing. Whether you employ gems, crystals, amulets, energy channeling, candles, words, music, yoga, visualisation, herbs…everything starts working for our good once we are open and ready. Healing integrates us. The more spiritually liberated we all are, the more healed and peaceful the universe becomes.
With this I conclude this three part series.
I encourage you to meditate and experience the truth for yourself through real intuition instead of merely reading these words.
Read Full Post »